Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Here be my final entry for this blog.  

My 365 project was an interesting one and something that brought mixed blessings.  Camera challenges and internet challenges, (and not to mention life's curveballs in general) made it a chore some days, but it has been nice to scroll back through the year and see all those snaps.

Watching the progression from where we were then to where we are now has provided much food for thought.  Life always brings ups and downs and never quite in the order we'd like ... ups followed by another up, and downs followed by more downs.  Despite 2009's inauspicious start, I still have hope that this year can somehow be better.

I won't be doing the photo project again in 2009 although I have similar, more personal plans in mind.  Thank you for checking in during the journey, and for your comments along the way.


No comments: